We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide structure to our learning and events, whilst supporting our marketing team with various different projects.
The Portfolio Collective is a rapidly growing start-up helping professionals launch and sustain successful portfolio careers. We do this by offering insights, learning, support, collaboration and work opportunities to ‘Portfolio Professionals’ globally.
Who are we?
The Portfolio Collective (TPC) was set up by Ben Legg (former COO of Google Europe) in July of 2020 with our COO Fiona Chorlton-Voong and CTO Jesus Iniesta. We could see that in the near future half of all professionals globally will be portfolio professionals, and need support in launching and sustaining successful portfolio careers. You can learn more in our recent Future of Careers article.
We are now a team of 10 (and growing!) who are passionate about shaping the future of work. In less than a year we have scaled rapidly, with key achievements including:
- Attracted over 40,000 unique visitors to our website
- Conducted 100+ events attended by over 3,000 participants
- Built a professional networking platform with over 800 high-calibre members
We have raised over £400k to date and will be conducting a crowdfunding campaign later this year. Get to know what we offer by joining and exploring our community.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support us expand and deliver our training programme and services aimed to support portfolio career professionals in all areas of starting on this exciting career path. This role will require a lot of organisation and attention to detail where you’ll be updating training materials, organising the different sessions and making sure the online delivery runs smoothly as a co-host.
- Schedule live sessions, monitor attendees and send out pre and post training materials
- Research and pull together training content to support the Head of Learning Proof-read and edit final versions
- Organise the location of learning materials and upload materials to the online learning management system
- Assist our marketing team in event promotion strategy
- Take full co-host ownership during training sessions where you’ll assist with any technical issues, help manage questions and coordinate breakout rooms
What can we offer you?
The role will be full-time, with flexible working hours and remote working. Compensation will be £20k per annum.
Alongside your salary and a role with the room to evolve, we offer free lifetime access to the community we are building, and the opportunity to work alongside a world class team with decades of experience in startups and unicorn building.
Between us we have built billions of dollars in value at the startups we have been involved with to date, and this is an unprecedented opportunity to get an inside look at building the next big thing from the ground up,.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your covering note and link to your LinkedIn profile. From there the process will include a screening survey, followed by case studies and interviews for those selected.