These are exciting times in e-commerce sales with consumers that increasingly buy more online and the emergence of small and medium (SME) online entrepreneurs, selling through multiple channels (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Instagram). Today, these SME online entrepreneurs are falling behind large retailers due to the complexity of logistics and are ignored by large incumbent logistics service providers. We are on a mission to change that.
Who we are
Bezos.ai is building a next generation Fulfilment-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform for small and medium online sellers, helping them grow in a sustainable way by connecting existing fulfilment and logistics providers, and enabling a range of fulfilment and delivery options, incl. green delivery, so they can go head-to-head with big players.
We are looking for an awesome Growth Manager. Someone who gets excited about the adventure of a startup and wants to build a world class business. Someone who is a team player, a creative problem-solver, lives and breathes the growth experimentation mindset and has a strong understanding of the world of e-commerce. You will play a leading role in designing and executing our product messaging, and our customer acquisition strategies, as well as driving revenue.
- Define our growth experiment backlog based on strong hypotheses, data, and leveraging best practice
- Define, prioritise, plan and execute all growth marketing efforts across customer acquisition and engagement
- Measure and report performance of all growth marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and optimise spend based on performance
- Analyse key performance metrics and suggest solutions to boost customer acquisition, conversion and engagement
- Forecast and manage new lead generation and customer growth targets with support from the sales team
- Select, manage and collaborate with agencies and other growth partners
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- 3+ years experience in leading and executing growth strategy in a fast-paced and high growth B2B SaaS business
- Highly creative and analytical problem solver with experience in defining ICPs and devising growth campaigns that inform, acquire, engage and retain them
- Strong knowledge of B2B lead generation and tactics, and related tools and software CRM software (e.g. Hubspot), and analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing automation best practice
- Experience in setting up and optimising digital marketing campaigns (e.g. Google Adwords, and other relevant B2B acquisition channels)
- Experience in optimising landing pages, conversion funnels and running A/B tests
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience in e-commerce, logistics or relevant adjacencies
- The ability to shape your role in a fast-growing, exciting, and evolving company at the forefront of the future of e-commerce
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, outcome-focused, disciplined, but also highly collaborative team-oriented and fun
- Significant opportunity for growth and personal development, and the chance to have a real impact
- Flexible working to support families and varying needs. The team is fully remote but meet in person up to once a week when helpful.
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension scheme
- Various perks such as free Headspace subscription
- Competitive compensation package and generous stock options
- Uncapped bonus