Head of Growth at Daye
Daye is a highly ambitious female health platform. We operate in a strongly monopolised, low-innovation industry, with the aim of rebuilding the relationship between women and their health. We deliver on our mission with products rooted in scientific rigour, and inspired by female intuition.
After 3 years of R&D, our products were first launched to market in spring 2020. Our D2C ecommerce-centered business model is currently operational in 8 EU geographies, soon expanding to the US.
Daye is an equity-driven organisation. From the onset, we baked our core values into the DNA of the company – our products are created by women who survived sexual trafficking; we regularly invest in material science to reduce pollution through innovation like our water-soluble tampon wrappers; and work daily to overcome historical gender biases in medical research and product innovation.
About the opportunity
We’re a highly complex venture, as the majority of our processes are vertically integrated. Our team is mostly made up of highly-driven, rising stars. To prepare for the next phase of our growth, we’re looking for experienced, yet operationally comfortable senior leaders.
As a Head of Growth, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead our performance marketing efforts across different geographies. You’ll own the domains of paid social media growth, data analysis, growth KPI setting, tracking, and reporting.
Over the next 12 months, we’re looking to 5x our current subscriber number.
What we’re looking for
A data-minded Head of Growth with a passion for female health and innovation to lead our acquisition, retention, data analytics and digital optimisations efforts at Daye.
You will be an experienced leader with a proven track record of driving growth and innovation in a consumer facing venture. You will be able to demonstrate excellent team leadership skills, creating a positive culture to develop, hire, and retain exceptional talent.
With great interpersonal skills you will develop strong relationships across the senior leadership team, ensuring that growth best practices and data-driven decision making sit at the core of Daye.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Passionate about growth with a commitment to data driven decisions
- Being curious to ideate, test and measure new tactics
- Obsessed with understanding the customer
Requirements and nice to haves
- 8+ years in growth marketing with experience delivering significant impact in a fast paced, high growth business, either as a Head of Growth or within your own entrepreneurial venture.
- Extensive hands on experience and technical knowledge across online/offline channels covering: Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Email, Referral, SEO, Content marketing, Email, and traditional ATL channels.
- Experience designing, building and running experiments using a growth framework to prioritise and measure impact of work converting insights into action.
- Demonstrable experience of significant conversion improvement through CRO and a fluency with tools such as Google Analytics and data visualisation platforms.
- Confident manipulator and presenter of data, combining strong analytical thinking with storytelling ability that generates buy-in for your recommendations.
- An inspiring leader who enjoys, managing a team of data minded specialists and promoting a culture of testing and incrementality.
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required.
- Experience in managing investor expectations, and comfort with investor communications.
Nice to haves
- Hands on experience launching and scaling a consumer app
- Own the growth marketing strategy for Daye across all markets, products and services with support from the marketing, brand and product teams.
- Hire and run a world class growth and analytics team and ensure we are getting the most from agency partners where their services are warranted.
- Identify, test and scale new paid and unpaid opportunities and growth tactics, developing innovative ways to find, attract and retain customers and deliver revenue growth
- Perform detailed analysis of the customer experience and draw actionable insights from behaviour to understand where more value can be delivered and extracted
- Ensure that Daye is at the forefront of attribution modelling, utilising the right data, reporting and tracking tools along with leading creative inhouse solutions to drive the optimal marketing mix.
- Own and develop reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with a strong focus on the underlying unit economics
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use.
- Liaise closely with the design and software team to launch website conversion optimisations.