Oxwash is on a mission to eliminate the impact of washing on our planet and us.
By using space-age technology, sustainable energy and reclaimed water, Oxwash is able to deliver clinical grade laundry without negatively impacting the environment.
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity for a driven, committed marketing professional, with proven experience creating a multichannel marketing strategy for B2B brands – preferably in the consumer service or subscription space.
Candidates must have experience across the full marketing mix, as this role will manage the entire customer journey from acquisition strategy through to encouraging repeat and referral. You will lead a small but mighty team, as well as external agency resources. As Head of Marketing, you will have full accountability for driving brand awareness in a way that quickly translates to revenue.
The ideal candidate would be a talented Marketing Manager looking to take a step forward in their career, or a current Senior Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing looking for a new challenge in a small team where they can really make a difference; not just towards revenue, but also for the Planet.
- Manage an annual marketing budget to allocate resources efficiently to hit CPA targets and drive B2B revenue growth.
- Design and implement a B2B marketing strategy across the full marketing mix and customer journey.
- Responsible for achieving cohesion of output across the marketing team.
- Work with your team to design meaningful multichannel campaigns, and create opportunities that will help build brand awareness nationwide, and therefore increase revenue.
- To lead the future innovation pipeline, managing any projects from idea to launch.
- Areas of responsibility include: PR, SEO, PPC, Brand, Design, Social, Email, UI/UX.
- Proactively seek out great opportunities to reach our target audience and grow awareness of our brand
- Responsible for brand risk and compliance; ensure our communications are true to our ethical values and environmental commitments.
- Must be able to process data insights and use these to create and improve strategy.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with our key brand partners.
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual plan.
- Ensure the team is aligned through quarterly OKR setting and team offsites.
- To bring passion and energy to the team & champion the brand vision & strategy.
- Level up a B2B marketing team
- Minimum 5+ Years Relevant Experience in full time Marketing role, having experienced taking on accountability for successful strategy. Agency and / or client-side experience will be considered.
- Must have experience managing a team of managers.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and extremely organised – this role will juggle a wide scope of projects at any given time.
- Must be driven by commerical success of marketing campaigns.
- Must be passionate about exceptional customer experience.
- Previous experience building or supporting successful campaigns.
- B2B experience.
- Must understand marketing theory and can apply this to ideas to ensure commercial viability.
- Adaptable; unphased by sudden deadlines and an ever-changing workload. Time management is key to this role.
- A team player at heart; we all succeed if the business succeeds.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any or some of the following:
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- Canva (or other design software)
- Email Marketing Software (any)
- B2C experience.
- Experience in a fast-growth business.
- £55K – £75K depending on experience
- Share options in a rapid growth company with a powerful mission statement
- Mental health support via SPILL
- Enhanced sickness policy and maternity/paternity leave
- Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning
- Work from home opportunities