About the company
mi-blox is an early stage, proptech/legaltech start-up that has set out to enable leasehold flat owners to take advantage of their statutory rights to manage their building.
Using a no-fault and cost-effective legal mechanism, our innovative, automated platform gives them control of their service charge and their homes. Further, our platform also enables building managers to comply with incoming building safety regulations known as the Golden Thread.
We are looking for a motivated, flexible sales professional who can think outside of the box and help us to develop a market closely associated with our brand. As a small company we are keen to find the right person and are flexible with regards to hours.
This is an opportunity to play a leading role in an ambitious start up with the potential for significant growth and development, and to be part of the journey from an early stage.
- Define and sell the product(s)
- Primarily focused on B2B and aspects of B2C.
- Build a sales functionality
- Work with the CMO to identify correct coms/marketing strategy for each product
- Work with the CTO to identify and prioritise the features and products to build
- Work with the Directors to define the roadmap of the business
- Must have a track record in sales
- Takes ownership for own work
- Collaborative when looking at the wider picture
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of property / real-estate industry
Equity and a negotiable salary are available.
- Equity plus a negotiable salary
- The chance to play a leading role in building a business from the ground up
To apply, please email a CV and a brief description of what you can bring to the role to Niall Brady at [email protected]