Part-time CFO at B2B SaaS startup
Our client is a Series A-funded B2B SaaS startup looking for an exceptional part-time CFO (2-3 days per week) to take their Finance function through Series B and beyond.
The role will involve joining the leadership team and acting as a Board observer alongside top-tier VC investors.
- Providing insightful, accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Continuously improving the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Reviewing and optimising financial structures and control processes.
- Working cross-functionally with multiple departments, including supporting the Founders with partnership and deal negotiation and execution.
- Delivering statutory financial compliance, including tax incentive schemes (R&D).
- Maximising liquidity and accurately predicting future cash flow.
- Identifying the best company structure to support the company as it expands globally.
- Creating and presenting jargon-free, digestible and insightful Board updates.
- 10+ years of professional experience, including previous CFO experience at a fast-growing startup/scaleup
- Fundraising, ideally Series A or above
- ACA qualified
- Multi-jurisdiction taxation experience
- B2B SaaS background
- Presence and charisma to operate and work with senior / board-level executives
- Strong leadership skills and excellent team player
- Strong commercial acumen and with an understanding of customer needs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to distil complex technical information into clear simple messages
- High level of ethics and integrity