We have a well-funded startup client looking for a part-time Partnership Manager, with proven experience in the gaming industry, to help build commercial relationships with indie games developers and publishers.
You would be responsible for sourcing, analysing, negotiating and closing new business opportunities. They need someone that is outcomes driven, hugely competitive and excels at building relationships. This is initially a part-time position, with the opportunity for you to create a full-time one based on the success you’ll achieve.
The client is based in London, but the role can be anywhere. They aim to elevate the gaming industry by allowing passionate competitors to raise the stakes in competition. They have built a skills-based gaming app, which allows players to challenge others to play against them in different games, backing your skill-set and ability to come out on top and collect prizes and cash. They are growing fast, and their latest funding round was even featured in Bloomberg!
- Full cycle sales delivery of partnership deals
- Constantly seek, develop and identify potential commercial partners
- Structure, negotiate and plan sales and partnership deals
- Manage relationships with all commercial partners
- Project manage the onboarding and activation of all commercial partners
- Explore new initiatives that will drive revenue growth and help scaling the business globally
Experience working in the gaming sector with both publishers and developers
- Self-starter and natural leader
- Think big – aim to win
- Hands-on experience dealing with sales and partnerships
- Hands-on experience negotiating and structuring deals within the gaming industry
- Take enjoyment from the excitement and fluidity of working within a startup
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Approachable, resilient, and optimistic