Product Manager, JetSynthesys
JetSynthesys is a leading gaming and digital entertainment company.
We are a group of people who are extremely passionate about games and who will go the extra mile to create great products that entice, entertain and engage our customers. Over the years, we have built a team with strong core skills in Mobile Gaming, Console Gaming, AR & VR to Publishing & Services. Our entire gaming spectrum can be found here.
We are headquartered in Pune, India with international offices in Tokyo, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and London. Economic Times quoted us as one of the India’s biggest digital gaming firms.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the in-game economics cycle, monetisation and live operation management. You will need to have a deep understanding of game cycles, and be able to analyse KPI data to make a live schedule. You will also need to work with Game Designers to prepare updates to game data settings and propose in-game contents update plans and new features.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a production/live ops team or similar
- Fluency in English communication/reading/writing
- Experience in releasing mobile games or applications
- Management experience in Production and Live Service Operations
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends, players and live operations for mobile game
- Experience in making an in-game economy, monetisation and live event plan
- Ability to analyse and forecast KPI data and to create summarised KPI reports
- Ability to make game update plans and IAP products based on the result of KPI analytics
- Ability to make live ops schedules for live events and game updates
- Ability to propose new live event and gacha features
- Proactive and action-oriented mind set.
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to perform in-depth competitive analysis on varying game types
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence across a variety of personality types and cultural differences
- Strong motivation for working on game productions
- Able to understand and identify the variety of customers within the game and drive initiatives that resonate within the community
- Experience leading projects in both internal and external production teams
- Basic understanding of fundamental game design and game design theory
- Experience working on a variety of games in the past, from concept to release
- A high degree of flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity regularly
- Strong passion for the work and ability to teach yourself
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box