Senior Technical SEO Specialist
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry’s best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King’s designer, Neil Gaiman’s editor or Walter Isaacson’s publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
We receive millions of visitors each month — content marketing is our main customer acquisition channel. Your role is to support us technically so we can reach even more #1 spots on Google. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be the technical SEO leader for a team of 7 writers.
- Provide technical site audits (architecture, site speed, schema, etc.).
- Actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve SEO services.
- Keep up to date with industry developments such as algorithm updates and incorporate into the strategy.
- Conduct regular reporting on current rankings, CTR, bounce, etc. and suggestions for reoptimizations.
- An outstanding understanding of on-page and technical SEO including knowledge of the latest Google algorithm updates.
- Experience working with both developers and a content team.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a good working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and implementing AB testing.
- You will come with previous experience growing a startup through content and SEO strategies implemented at scale.
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor.
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German