TPC is a rapidly-growing startup based in the UK. We have curated a rich and engaged community of portfolio professionals. One of our key services is to help our community members win well paid and fulfilling work.
We work closely with well funded startups and scale-ups to help them understand the ideal people profiles for specific project roles they need filled.
It will be your job to translate these people profiles into a short-list of real world candidates that you have sourced both from within and outside our community.
You will report into the Candidate Lead in the UK. This is an analytical outbound recruitment role requiring you to search for the needle in the haystack – one or more exceptional candidates that a traditional recruiter would have no chance of identifying.
Once identified, you will be responsible for the initial outreach to the candidates and for passing the interested parties on to our team of Candidate Relationship Managers.
This is a fast-paced, remote-first role that is paid on a project-by-project basis. It will suit a portfolio professional who will fit this desktop research and email outbound work around other commitments.
The Portfolio Collective is on a mission to inspire and support millions of portfolio professionals around the world and change the way we think about work. We have a strong team of 12 led by three experienced, and hands-on, founders. We average around 7,000 visitors per week and have thousands of world class portfolio professionals in our database.
You can find out more about us, the community and our future plans by visiting our website and view our investor video Invest in the Portfolio Collective.
Our Talent Matching pages will also give you an insight into the service we offer.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Sourcing quality candidates. You will be tasked with identifying real world examples of candidates (from within the TPC community and on LinkedIn / other sources) that fit the specific people profiles our Client Leads have developed in conjunction with the startup and scale-up hiring managers.
- Coordinate screening calls. You will be in charge of the initial outreach to prospective candidates and, if they are interested and a good fit, facilitating the handover to our Candidate Relationship Managers.
- An interest in data interrogation and analysis – running boolean searches, automations, etc (we will train you how)
- An ability to self manage, with experience working predominantly remotely
- Flexible schedule and availability to hunker down when time is of the essence
- Good documentation skills – as a remote-first team we will require you to document your search process and to write clear notes detailing your thought process
- Interest in startups & scale-ups – have a demonstrable interest in this field
- Recruitment experience – you have worked in a similar role previously, in particular using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter Lite and Dux Soup
What we can offer you
Flexibility – you will work on a project-by-project basis. A typical project will represent approximately 10 – 20 hours of commitment.
Project pay – a base setup fee of £200 per project + an additional bounty of £10 per candidate call scheduled, which could represent a bonus of up to £300.
Valuable experience – Working with a top-tier team in the world of startups and scale-ups – you will get an invaluable ‘inside look’ into how hiring works in this exciting sector.
Simple Next Steps
Your application will be carefully reviewed by the TPC team and, if selected, you will have an initial screening call with a TPC representative.
If selected, a video interview with Alan, TPC’s Chief of Staff.
Welcome to the team – you will be looped in to one or more of the high profile talent searches that the team is currently working on.