Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort. We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Creatives ourselves, we’re home to over 500+ influential creators, including Derek Deso, Karina Garcia, Brad Mondo, MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, and Patrick Starrr. Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (Beauty Studio), soccer (Oh My Goal), gaming (Gamology), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators stay focused on their passion—creating the best content for their global fan bases. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
As the VP People Analytics, Rewards and Digital Work Experience, you will develop key People practices to enable Jellysmack to scale at pace. Together with your team you will develop best-in-class solutions to ensure that our People-related decisions are driven by the right data and insights. You will build and execute a rewards strategy to ensure that we can attract, motivate and drive the best talent globally. You will bring strong expertise and creativity, and listen to the voice of our employees to launch exciting new programs and experiences through a dedicated “People Innovation Lab”
This position is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of Jellysmack’s exponential growth, to develop and continuously improve scalable, flexible, and innovative frameworks around rewards, recognition and digital work, and drive their implementation at an extremely high-pace
As an integral member of the People Leadership Group, you will bring demonstrable experience of having led and inspired teams, as well as effectively collaborating with other People and business functions to work towards shared goals.
- Build and lead the People Analytics & Strategy, Rewards & Digital work experience teams.
- Ensure that meaningful data is available to inform decision-making around people topics.
- Introduce scientific experiments within the People space.
- Leverage the latest technology to create robust forecasting and deep dive analysis, scale the people data store, solve employee experience problems using predictive modeling, machine learning, forecasting or statistical modeling.
- Develop Jellysmack’s compensation philosophy, drive competitive and attractive rewards strategy that is equitable, inclusive, cost-effective and consistent with market trends and business priorities.
- Develop and scale global compensation programs and practices (job evaluation, classification, salary structure, short-term and long-term incentive programs, recurring compensation cycles, compensation program targets, quota planning, etc).
- Taking into consideration remote digital workplace, help us establish a performance-driven culture through understanding the flow of people through Jellysmack and incorporating data into decisions on how to hire, promote, compensate, and retain talent.
- You are highly analytical: a background in Statistics, Data science, Computer Science, Math, Operations Research, Physics, Economics, or other quantitative fields is preferred.
- You have progressive global compensation and equity management experience within a high-growth technology company, specifically in developing a unique rewards structure that has anticipated growth demands during global scaling.
- Inventive and agile in your approach, you are able to demonstrate flexibility and customer focus and react quickly to changes.
- An inclusive and growth mindset with the ability to tap into a diverse range of ideas and solutions.
- High personal performance standards, with the desire and ability to continuously learn.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and a proven capability to present complex concepts in a concise and understandable way to a variety of audiences, including the highest level of the organization.
- Familiarity with AI/data science ethics including fairness metrics, bias mitigation, model transparency & explain-ability
- Familiarity with: Statistical Analysis & Modeling, Design of Experiment, Causal Inference & Program Evaluation, Uplift Modeling, Behavioral Science
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and/or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti. Thanks to our partnership with Wework, you can also work in any Wework around the world.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 allowance to get set up!
Early Summer release Fridays
Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
Company sponsored wellness programs and events
Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Meet the Team
Robin and Michael had previously founded and ran a leading European digital newsstand called LeKiosk, which boasted over 2mn paying monthly subscribers at its peak. They have carried this entrepreneurial character and spirit into Jellysmack, and the company culture is purposefully built to be driven, optimistic and inventive.