Executive Team Co-ordinator
We are looking for an Executive Team Co-ordinator to support the wider TPC team, providing assistance in all aspects of operations, finance, HR, marketing and project management.
The successful candidate for this role will report into our COO & CMO, Fiona Chorlton Voong, whilst also collaborating with other departments within the company where needed.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a talented and organised cross-functional professional to contribute in a fast-paced start-up environment, backed by the knowledge and support of a highly experienced leadership team.
Who are we?
The Portfolio Collective (TPC) was set up by Ben Legg (former COO of Google Europe) in July of 2020 with our COO Fiona Chorlton-Voong and CTO Jesus Iniesta. We could see that in the near future half of all professionals globally will be portfolio professionals, and that they will need support in launching and sustaining successful portfolio careers. You can learn more in our recent Future of Careers article.
We are now a team of 11 (and growing!) who are passionate about shaping the future of work. In our first two years we have scaled rapidly, with key achievements including:
- Attracted over 200,000 unique visitors to our website
- Conducted 300+ events
- Built a professional networking platform with over 7,600 high-calibre members
We have raised nearly £1 million to date, having recently closed a successful crowdfunding campaign. Get to know what we offer by joining and exploring our community.
- Manage employee onboarding/offboarding, maintain the HR system and support on end user devices.
- Hold regular 1:1 catchups with the team to address any issues they may have.
- Process invoices, payments and bank reconciliations in addition to assisting the broader team in preparing, executing and filing statutory forms.
- Support the marketing team on a range of projects and initiatives as required.
- Support the Community Events Manager with general event management from planning through to execution.
- Document, minute and coordinate projects, sprint cycles and C-suite meetings.
- Create processes to enable the team to work more effectively.
- Support the COO in planning and coordinating TPC team events.
- Coordinate calendars, help prepare team meetings and agendas, update on current project progress across the business.
- Help facilitate C-suite quarterly reviews.
- Collect and interpret data to help inform company decisions and track core KPIs.
The ideal candidate
You have 3 years of relevant experience, are used to working in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about helping professionals launch and sustain successful portfolio careers.
The ideal candidate will also have the following personality traits.
- Immaculate attention to detail – you’ll spot the smallest details
- Fast mover – capable of setting and driving ambitious agendas forward
- Multi-tasker – able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising on quality
- Highly productive – obsessed with improving how things are run
- High EQ – strong communicator able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Be a TPC ambassador – you’re articulate and well presented
What can we offer you?
The role will be full-time, with flexible working hours and remote working. Compensation will include a salary of £28k-£35k per annum depending on experience, as well as stock options.
Alongside your salary and a role with room to evolve, we offer free lifetime access to the community we are building and the opportunity to work alongside a world-class team with decades of experience in startups and unicorn building.
Between us we have built billions of dollars in value at the companies we have been involved with to date, and this is an unprecedented opportunity to get an inside look at building the next big thing from the ground up.