Talent partnership referral scheme terms & conditions
1. The Portfolio Collective Talent Partnership Referral Scheme is open and available to all members of The Portfolio Collective community, affiliated business development partners and staff (“the referee”).
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a Gross payment, “the referee” is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
3. The referee is eligible for a £1,000 cash bonus for the introduction of a new client, as well as additional £1,000 commissions thereafter for any subsequent roles offered by that client within a twelve month time period.
4. The referee will be paid the commission once the sign up fee has been received from said client.
5. The referee can also choose to have the cash reward “gifted” to a charity of their choosing.
6. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred client is already in discussion with any member of “The Portfolio Collective”.
7. The referred person / client must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to “The Portfolio Collective” for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify “The Portfolio Collective” for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
8. It is the referee’s responsibility to contact their “The Portfolio Collective” contact in order to claim their referral gift.