About the company
Giganeer is the UK’s leading Cloud-Based Freelance Engineering Community. Built to serve SMEs and to reverse the skills drain, we’re changing the way engineering is delivered for the 21st Century. By multiplying the number of touch points individual engineers have on industry (beyond 1) through short-term project sprints, our team of Giganeers can deliver affordable outcomes and scale to UK SMEs struggling for skills and resources.
Either a time-served CTO / professional / chartered engineer from a background in manufacturing / engineering, looking to work deeper into later life or a GenZ, looking to build a gig-based career, we would like to invite you into our Giganeer community. Initially, to participate and help us deliver a truly National UK capability of delivering engineering across the country, we’re especially looking for active members, keen to engage and develop engineering into the 21 Century. Offering an organisation where you aren’t alone to deliver complex solutions, our unique make-up offers peer-to-peer review as well as your chance to work with full autonomy, display mastery of your skills and all done with a higher purpose to make Britain work better!
- To contribute positively to the wider Giganeer collective
- To deliver engineering gigs either directly or cross-functionally supporting delivery
- To foster and develop the community with the aim to becoming an active senior leader / board member
- To help raise SEED funding in Q2 2023
- To help promote UK manufacturing and engineering business
- Chartered Engineer / 10 years within a senior industrial role
- An Engineering Degree alongside tangible / demonstrable skills and an ability to work freelance
Nice to have:
- An active passion for all things engineering / design / manufactured
- A desire to want to change the way things have always been done
Initially, earnings will come from gig delivery. However, as we begin to grow, the role will develop into a part-paid, part-freelance role whereby the community/business management element will be paid as a salary.
- Bonuses payable for above plan results
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]