Goodsted is a social impact network that diversifies the volunteering experience by providing access to opportunities to share time and skills across all social and environmental causes. While it's an open platform for all individuals, it's also a solution for businesses to effectively engage stakeholders and measure the collective impact.
The ideal candidate
- Has some experience with building communities and digital platforms
- Can write excellent copy / articles / blogs
- Can take onboarding calls with nonprofits & startups when needed
- Can take onboarding calls with the SMEs who use our platform
- Can organise in-person / remote events to engage the existing community
- Has some experience with visual content and can brief graphic designers / video editors
£2,000-£2,300 a month for 3/4 days a week depending on experience. The candidate can start on a freelance basis, then have the option to move to full-time as we raise our Seed round. Or otherwise, continue as freelance or stay on payroll for 4 days a week.
To apply, please email Selin ([email protected]) with a CV and cover letter.